standard export carton package for animal tail cutting tool
Qingdao port, Shanghai port
Within 7 working days
High quality metal & stainless steel animal tail cutting tool for pig
Tail cutting tool is used to prevent animals from biting each other’s tail in big pig farm. The better time to cut tail is between weaning and subfield.
why should cutting tail for pig & goat?
1. Save the feed and improve daily gain:
The energy used for pigs putting tails per day account for 15% of metabolic energy, which causes feed waste virtually.
2. Reduce the biting tail disease:
Biting tail is a vice for pigs, which reason is very complex, the piglets tail cutting can effectively control the disease. According to statistics, generally biting tail disease in the same group can reach 20% or 30%. The occurrence of the disease reduces the pig's diet and disease resistance. At the same time, piglets are vulnerable to infect necrosis bacillus, staphylococcus and streptococcus, etc, which reduces the production performance of the pigs.
3. Reduce piglet mortality:
Cutting piglets tail can enhance the survival rate. Lactation sows may pin the tails end of the piglets accidentally. Piglets strive to break free, which may result in death. Some sows devour piglet tails, which cutting piglets tail can avoid.
4. Improve the carcass quality:
The fatty deposits of the tail cutting pigs between ribs will increase, muscle fibers become delicate, the chewing resistance rate will reduce, palatability and slaughter rate increase by 4% - 5%.
animal tail cutting tool for pig
Plastic, rubber, stainless steel
Can be replaced
Manual pig tail cutting tool
Castration & tail cutting plier
1. Any insquires will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Professional manufacturer, DEM/ODM orders are warmly welcome.
3. All of our products 100% inspection before shipment, so you will use our products safely.
4. We own the best after-sale service. If there any problems happen, our team will do our best to solve for customers.
5. Faster delivery,sample order in stock, and 3-7 days after bulk production.